Eighty-nine percent of all cash donations directly supports PCI’s programs.
- 89 percent of all cash donations directly supports PCI’s programs.
- We are audited every year by a major professional accounting firm and all audited documents are made public.
- We are a 501(c)(3) organization, officially registered with the IRS. Donors can legally deduct gifts from their taxes.
- We conform to the highest standards established by Charity Navigator.
- Our Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers who receive no pay for their services.
- PCI complies with the ethical standards of the American Council of Voluntary International Action (InterAction).
PCI is a non-profit, global health organization working in Asia, the Americas and Africa to bring better health and hope to children and families living in poverty. We are not, nor have we ever, engaged in political issues or lobbying efforts in either local, state, national or international arenas. The personal views of any individual in our employment on such issues in no way reflects the work or the views of our organization and the expression of personal views through our communication channels is in strict violation of our policies.