SHE is a group of ambassadors who dedicate their efforts, time, energy, skills, and “hands on experience” to benefit and support Project Concern International’s (PCI) programs throughout the world. Through the synergy of the SHE program, we work together to find innovative ways to ensure women are able to live lives that are strong, healthy and empowered.
SHE members reach out and support PCI’s programs in the local community, and have the opportunity to participate in vision trips, volunteer internationally, as well as attend locally hosted educational events and social occasions.
SHE AMBASSADORS will receive:
- Updates with information about PCI’s work with women across the globe
- Invitations to locally hosted educational meetings and other events
- Priority invitations to participate in PCI ‘Vision Trips’
- Coordinated opportunities to volunteer in a vast array of PCI’s programs.
Recent Media Releases:
- PCI SPONSORS COMMUNITY HOLIDAY OUTREACH FOR CHILDREN IN SAN DIEGO
- PCI HEALTHY START COMMUNITY BABY SHOWER CELEBRATION
2013 SHE Calendar
For more information, contact Uli Heine at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 279-9690 x323.